Jennifer Marsh G’08 is engaging tens of thousands of students, schools, teachers, Girl Scout troops and individuals from across the world in the Dream Rocket project, with the goal to challenge young generations to “Dare to Dream” through arts and education. Using themes such as health, community, conservation, science, technology and space, Marsh is organizing Dream Rocket participants from 100 countries and 50 states to create a 32,000-square-foot quilt that will completely wrap a 37-story, Saturn V moon rocket replica at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Ala.
- T.C. Martin Elementary School – 10 Submissions – Bryantown, MD
- Beacon Heights Elementary School – 15 Submissions Riverdale, MD
- Westlake Middle School – 11 Submissions – Thornwood, NY
- Lansing Middle School – 3 Submissions – Lansing, NY
- Springville Griffith Institute Middle School – 5 Submissions – Springville, NY